CLEANROOM PACKAGE SOLUTIONS

2014年5月27日星期二

Niece Self-introduction seek professors in English to modify

We are Chinese English,Niece Self-introduction seek professors in English to modify,thank you very much.

Dear judges and guests,(Dear ladies and gentlemen:)
    Hello, everybody!
    The sunshine girl who is active, easy-going, love dancingsinging and watching animation, this is me, Ziyao Zhao, a fifth grade student of Xiulin Primary School ,Shishou City. I am eleven years old, the most obvious feature is the large head and long hair. Since childhood, I grew up in the care of grandmother until I have a lovely younger brother. Although my grandmother went to Guangzhou to take care of my younger brother, but I miss her very much, every time when I take the phone call with her I can’t hold the tears.
    I come from a warm family consisting of my father, my mother and me. They love me very much but never spoil me. In fact, they are very strict towards to me,especially my mother. I have a wide range of hobbies including singing, dancingand skating. My favorite fruits are apple, cherry and banana. However, no one isperfect in this world, I have my shortcomings too. My weakness is that I’m playful,For example, when I watch televisionseveral   hours will past if I am not careful about time, that sometimes cause I would forget homework time, and there doesnot love a nap, so I’ll try my best to correct these habits in order to become a good student. Thank you!

没有评论:

发表评论