CLEANROOM PACKAGE SOLUTIONS

2014年5月17日星期六

Make sure your Weiging booth is guarantee operator safety

Make sure your Weiging booth is guarantee operator safety
Today one customers ask me quote price for pharmaceutical industrial using weighing booth,the price I quoted 13890USD for 1500*2400*2400(H)mm,but he said me that is too high then told me one company quoted only 8700USD,I asked him send photos to me,after I check it is clearly to know the different.
The 8700USD weghing booth is just like clean bench is not nagative pressure weighing booth,for all we do pharmacutical weighing booth project we had know that weighing booth is mainly used for powder or liquid which is volatile,so the weiging booth need under nagative pressure that can effectively prevent particles and guarantee operator safety.
So if your worker has health problem it would be great problem,to consider it just consider better product.
Our Weiging booth details as below:

Weiging booth working principle:

Simens PLC control board:

 The project we did:

Source from: www.cleanroomffu.com
Prepared by: Ms Vanessa Wang

没有评论:

发表评论